An aged dough is a dough that goes through a twenty-four hour fermentation process. The Bauren Brot (Farmer's Cob) dough is fermented for forty-eight hours.
- Traditional White (also available in square)
- Traditional Sesame seed or Poppyseed Loaf
- Traditional Cheese Loaf
- Tuscan Sage an Olive Loaf
- Bauren Brot (Farmer's Cob)
On all of our flatbreads we generously spread fresh garlic and olive oil.
For something a bit more fancy, we offer a plaited bread of the same dough. Plain or topped with sesame or poppyseed.
Bure Butter French Croissant
Baked Daily. Also available for breakfast, toasted or fresh, with ham and cheese.
- White Roll (Crusty or Soft)
- German Roll
- Knot Roll
- Kaiser Rolls (Plain, poppyseed, sesame seed or salt and caraway seed)
- Wholemeal Rolls (Plain or seeded)
- Cheese Roll (with or without Bacon)
- Cheese and Onion Roll
- Tuscan, sage and olive Roll
- Multigrain Pretzel Roll
- Seeded Rye Sourdough Roll
- Pretzel Roll
- Spelt Roll (Plain or Seeded)
- Ciabatta Roll
- Sourdough Roll
Salad Roll fillings are available on all rolls. See Snacks and Lunches.